The conference is FREE for UNT Denton, Frisco and Discovery Park administrators, faculty, staff and students. The cost of attendance for external participants is:
- $75.00 General Admission
- $50.00 UNT Denton Alumni
- $37.50 General Discounted Registration (for external sponsorship guests only)
- $25.00 Student From Other Institution (Includes UNT Dallas & HSC)
Conference registration is managed through CVENT. Please read the following before registering:
- UNT employees should check with their departments before registering to determine whether they are campus sponsors, and will be included in their department’s registration. As spaces are limited, this will ensure registrations are not duplicated.
- Up to ten registrants can be entered at a time through CVENT for block registrations. Registrants can save and return to their page and continue their registration. For block registrations, it is recommended to indicate a singular point person through whom all registration and correspondence can be conducted.
- Confirmed registrations will be followed by an auto-generated confirmation email. Please check your clutter or junk mail for this message. It is recommended to also email your confirmed registration to yourself from within CVENT (using the email envelope icon at the end of the registration process). Registrants will also receive a final email in the coming week before the conference.
- Paid participants can also print their receipts from within CVENT. All registrations must be paid using a credit card.
- Do you have a disability that will require accommodation? For further assistance: UNT Students, please contact the Office of Disability Access (ODA) at 940-565-4323. All other registrants, please contact Jenny Roach at 940-565-2908 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests for accommodations need to be filed by February 14, 2019.
For additional conference registration questions, contact Jenny Roach at 940-565-2908 or Jenny.Roach@unt.edu.