Volunteer with the Multicultural Center and be a part of sharing with students/faculty/staff the exciting events we host throughout the Fall and Spring semesters.
- Make new friends
- Share your passion and ideas with others
- Volunteer Hours
- Be a part of a larger community
We would love to have you join us as a volunteer at one or all of our events. If you would like to volunteer with the Multicultural Center, please follow the link below to complete the volunteer application.
The Multicultural Center provides and internship opportunities throughout the academic year for graduate students who are interested in Diversity & Inclusion topics or Multicultural Affairs. Past activities have included:
- Assist with the development and delivery of identity-based programs and events which include, but are not limited to race/ethnicity, disability, gender identity, sexuality, first-generation, etc.
- Research and report on successful retention programs for underrepresented and marginalized student populations
- Assist with the design and delivery of diversity and inclusion based workshops and training
If you have any additional questions or would be interested in an internship with the Multicultural Center please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.